Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tunes & Reads Loves: The God of Small Things plus Adele’s Someone Like You…

Started re-reading this book while camping this past weekend…It’s beautifully written for such a gut wrenching story…

A very raw, emotional read! Hard to put down, but at times, I also find myself dreading the next page because I know what’s coming. Yet Ms. Arundathi’s gorgeous haunting prose is truly spellbinding…even as her story heads to tragedy time and time again.

I’m also finding Someone Like You, by the magnificent Adele quite spellbinding indeed…There is nothing bad I can say about this powerhouse chanteuse; I love everything she belts out and can listen to her raw, melancholic voice for hours on end…she rivals and in my humble opinion surpasses the likes of the late Amy Winehouse (whom for the record I loved madly, may she RIP)…Ms. Adele I hope to be listening to you put out tune after great tune for many years to come.


Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment