Monday, September 26, 2011

Food Lust: Trader Joe’s Insta Brownies…

I love me some TJ’s…HARD!!! They are reasonably priced, their selection fits my lifestyle and they always have some yummy new product to try and more often than not, enjoy over and over again. Such is the case with their “Ready to Bake Brownies”, which is really, my kind of baking ;)

and while more often than not, the end product of your average instant baked goods can leave a lot to be desired, especially when compared to the truly homemade...Thank goodness, these are far from average, more like the crème de la crème of their kind!   

You literally pull the pouch open, pour into a small greased pan and 20 minutes or so later…TADAAA!!! Moist, delicious chewy brownies…that rival any "made from scratch" version I’ve ever had… Que rico!!! Got Milk?

Ciao for now  :*

3 comments: