Friday, September 2, 2011

Daily Life Loves: Out the Door Outfit…

This is what I wore “OTD” today...Inspired by the color palate inside Beau and Aero, shared before and which I happen to heart!!! Grey "not so skinnies on me"; off-white lace camisole layered over longer one (for good booty coverage measures); sand colored linen jacket and my beloved YSL wedges. I wear these suckers so MUCHO-MUCHO...super high but supah comfy ;)

Today’s working mamma schedule includes; going to the office for AM meetings; followed fortunately, by a pretty mellow afternoon work wise; ending with an evening of family summer concert fun, with San Francisco-based band BlackMahal. They play a blend of hip-hop, funk and Punjabi music…Check them out ;)


…just right for gearing up for the long weekend!!!

Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment