Thursday, September 15, 2011

Daily Life Loves: Out The Door Outfit…


This is what I wore “OTD” today…The weather can’t make up its mind around these parts…Dry and ultra hot for a couple of days, followed by mugginess and thunder storms the next and now we are socked in with a thick marine layer cooling things down a bit, only to revert back to serious heat by end of the week… Arrghhh!!! Makes getting ready on working Mamma mornings, a pain in the arse! coño!!! :&


Hence, the encore of the linen-cotton jacket, it’s a nice layering piece when it’s not so hot, but not cold enough for a heavier fabric. Paired today with a fave top of mine acquired this Summer, which I think is gonna transition nicely into the Fall based on its color palette and tribal pattern; my, accidentally ripped @ the R knee when I took a spill in them earlier this year but somehow still works for me, Gap jeans and a neutral colored pair of Marc Fisher pumps I got from my lil' sis, which go with pretty much everything in my closet. I do LOVE a good stacked comfy pump regardless of the weather J


Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment