Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Product Lust: Hot Hula Fitness…


Move over Turbo Kickboxing…step aside Zumba. There is a new workout hitting a town near you…Hot Hula Fitness !!! Mis amigos, it’s like no other workout I have done before and I’m totally heads over heels, in love with it <3 <3 <3


Hula what??? you ask...and I tell you, if you are bored to death with your cardio routine, Hot Hula is a totally fun new way to burn lots of calories, strengthen your core, bottom and thighs...all while having a blast! To top it all off, you won’t even need shoes for it…Hear that my Spinning devotees, no funky shoes!!! 


Created by a wonderful inspirational mamma named Anna Rita Sloss ; who’s been featured on Fox’s Good Day LA, ABC News and America’s Top Model to name a few.  She’ll have you sweating, laughing and coming back for more…I could sit here and explain it in detail but I'm running late for my afternoon Hot Hula class ;) Plus you really just need to see for yourself and then start shaking your okole! a.k.a booty ;) as Anna Rita says...Cheeooo!!!

and as Honey Mamma says...Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment