Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Daily Life Loves: Halloween Home Décor Ideas…

Even though we are experiencing a serious Indian Summer this week, with temps in the 80s°F!!! I’m still embracing the “essence” of Fall…no choice really, since the actual weather permits little more :& undeterred, I forge ahead…To get me in the spirit (wink…wink) I’ve wasted no time in pulling out all the stops for Halloween and have started decking out, my little casita, in full pagan splendor!!! Here are some of the images I’m loving and drawing inspiration from...

Goth…
Traditional… 
Hitchcockian… 

Makes me long for a mantel to call my own again *big sigh* Any who, will soon be sharing my own take on Halloween decor, likely inspired by ALL of the above, in anticipation of my favorite Holiday...Aahhh! I can already hear by husband saying..."Babe, don't you think you are going a bit overboard??? to which I say...Nevah honey nevah!!!!!!! Happy Halloween ;)

Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment