Friday, November 18, 2011

Style Loves: Owls Everywhere…

I’m seeing owls everywhere and I love it!!! I'm not a bird person per say, but these marvelous creatures have always mystified and delighted me and I love how they can be represented as cute and cuddly or strong and wise...totally obsessed with them at the moment <3

As home décor: I'll take numbers 1,6 and 8 to start...


As Arm Candy: Beyond Hot...but then again everything the Alkemie Jewelry folks make is supah caliente good!


...and finally As some Ink Inspiration…well maybe after I get my protective hamsa one, first things first peeps, gotta be sure to keep el mal de ojo at bay!!! and logically, what better way than tattooing a protective talisman somewhere on my body...Right! who's with me??? :$ 



Have a Hootin Feliz Fin!!! and Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment