Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Life Loves: Grateful for a few more things…

Now and Always! Thankful for a few more things…Blessed with Health, Happiness and a wonderful Holiday Meal!!!!


I’ve always believed that as long as I had my health I could do anything and be happy in life able to do the things I love! But now I cherish more the health of my Family and my sweet Son above all…


I’ve come to realize that if I had to choose between my own health and that of my child, I would without hesitation sacrifice my own well being to insure he was healthy and happy forever…Fortunately, we are both blessed with good health at the moment and for that I’m grateful and happy now and always!


Last but not least, grateful to be able to prepare and share a wonderful Holiday Meal with my loved ones…sometimes we are a large, boisterous bunch, up until all hours of the night…other times it’s just a few of us, quietly and comfortably sharing that Holiday meal and tucking into bed early or whenever the tryptophan kicks in...Grateful for either occasion and blessed they both are special and inolvidable now and always!


Feliz Fin and Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment