Monday, November 7, 2011

Product Lust: Peridot…The Color of the Season!

Have become obsessed with yet another freaking fantastico Chanel nail polish…Peridot is my latest vernis colour compulsion <3


Time and time again, the folks at Chanel make-up, turn out the most amazing nail colors and this is no exception…it’s a metallic golden hue w/ green undertones. The color reminds me of the patina of a beautiful piece of vintage brass!


I have not stopped wearing it since I bought it a few weeks back, the effect is just magical…under a certain light the polish registers as pure gold but as soon as the angle changes the wonderful green metallic undertones play up in the most amazing way…a bit edgy while still lovely and festive.


The perfect combo!!! I plan on wearing it all through this Holiday season…like little brass jewels for my fingertips ;)

Ciao for now  :*

1 comment:

  1. This is a very beautiful polish. I wish I wasn't such a chronic nail biter. Than I, for once, could actually have lovely looking nails like this. :)

    ReplyDelete