Friday, August 26, 2011

Tunes & Reads Loves: September Issues plus some Bossa Nova…

Fall is by all accounts, my favorite time of the year! I always look forward to those fabulously fat and juicy September issues. Stuffed to the brim with fashion morsels, hinting of what's to come in the new season, making me long for cooler weather and my beloved layered looks, while still in the middle of the dog days of summer!!!

I’ll be lapping these up over the weekend and will probably pick up the Vogue and Glamour editions, just to stay well rounded ;)


However, I'm not ungrateful to Summertime...I’ll have some Bossa Nova playing in the background as I peruse these fashion bibles. Because, nothing says it’s still summer like some Caetano Veloso or Bebel Gilberto playing all around me...Have a listen and judge for yourself :) http://www.bebelgilberto.com/ …while I day dream of knee high boots, long flowy skirts and off the shoulder knits…Feliz Fin! (Happy Weekend)!!!


and Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment