Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Daily Life Loves: Out the Door Outfit...

This is what I wore “OTD” today…Temps are heating up this week, so went with something light and swingy to keep me cool while running around...jacket needed for the office, so chose this green military like one to counter the girliness factor and left it all a bit rumpled since I like things just a lil' off; paired with my vintage YSL wedges and fave lipstick of the Summer <3

Today’s working mamma schedule includes; going to the office, followed by mid-day pick-up of my son from school; a “quick” visit to the DMV (note the sarcasm) and then back to the office. Later, hopefully to the gym (since I ate a whole jar of nutella yesterday, why coño??!!!) and then off to pick up my favorite guy from daycare before heading to la casa to start the rest of my honey mamma day…Phew! I know this outfit will hold up, just hoping I do too!

Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment