Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bienvenidos...Let's get started!

An advance warning…this blog will contain lots and lots of “Spanglish”… so if this irritates you as much as it does my dear husband, stop reading now honey and move along to a less linguistically challenged individual…OK, if you’ve chosen to stay and play along: Bienvenidos!!!! Welcome!!!

I’m a bilingual/bicultural Mamma, as in Mamá (to one awesome 4 year old) and Mamacita (well that part can be disputed by all except my hubby of course) working and living in Southern California J

Anywhooo, I’ve been blessed with living and loving both South American and North American cultures and this duality has allowed me to take the best of both worlds and apply it to my daily life and loves, which I now feel compelled to journal about, but because I’m a self-centered Gemini, instead of writing it privately I’ve chosen to blog about it for anyone to see…OK ya!!! Enough with the intro piece…again Bienvenidos and Ciao for now :* meaning: Catch ya Later :*

No comments:

Post a Comment