Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Tunes and Reads Love: WILD!!!

I just finished this Memoir and I thought it was absolutely fantástico….Raw, powerful, honest and gripping, I could not set it down! It made me cry, laugh and hold my breath while I tried not to skip ahead, anxiety ridden for what was to come within the distance of a mere few sentences :$ 


The Author, writes about her experiences in loss, love, family and personal struggles paralleling her life to this crazy adventure she sets out on, totally unprepared for the rigors of both…Yet, one can identify with how flawed but amazing her path is, as she searches for self realization through this epic hike.


While I personally, may never take on such a mammoth endeavor for self improvement; I do believe that personal growth can truly only come through struggles and hard work, both physical and mental…and while many of our backpacks might be lighter than hers, our trail is no less monumental!

Hopeful the vistas will make it all worthwhile in the end…

Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment