Friday, April 20, 2012

Daily Life Loves: Out The Door Outfit…

This is what I wore “OTD”yesterday…Finally feels like Spring around these parts, so I broke out one of my favorite light and flirty pieces, that I happened to inherit from my Lil’ Sis last year, which she must have had in her closet for over 5 years prior, if not more!!! she has the best taste! This delicately pleated, floral patterned Club Monaco skirt is totally au courant ;)


I’m still into clashing patterns, so I paired it with my fave American Apparel striped top and the most comfortable gladiator platforms from Banana Republic, also courtesy of my baby Sis…I tell you the girl’s got loads of style and she's willing to share..Lucky me! Perfectly springy, fun and office appropriate…Big shout out to you for dressing me yesterday Lil’ Sis woot-woot! Gracias and a big, wet, juicy muaaah!!!

Feliz Fin and Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment