Friday, February 10, 2012

Tunes and Reads Love: Domino’s Back…sort of!!!

I literally did a little dance upon reading about Domino’s Upcoming Special Edition (Domino Quick Fixes) Oh Joy! Happy-happy!!! Joy! How I’ve missed you sooooo!!! my favorite decor magazine ever!!! to this day I regret not keeping every single issue I ever bought *sigh* :(

Even as I’ve found solace, after its demise, in online publications such as Lonny, who possess a similar aesthetic to my beloved Domino, nothing has truly satisfied me the way paging through those issues use to *bigger sigh*

It’s suppose to hit newsstands nationwide on April 17th! Dear God, let this not be a hoax or a cruel April Fool’s prank, otherwise I’ll look like a certified loca-lunática as I desperately scour the magazine isle at my local Walgreens trying to get my fix on ;) Open…open…open!!!

Ciao for now  :*

No comments:

Post a Comment