Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Style Loves: 12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas…

OK, so unlike some more seasoned bloggers whom come up with extensive Holiday Gift Guides weeks in advance… all fancy, catalog style, color coded, etc…etc! I’ve decided to oversimplify my version for my legions of fans…aka Mi Mami, lil’ Sis and Niece…thanks for reading guys, this one’s for you ;)

I’m calling it the 12 Days of XMAS Gift Guide…but don’t worry there are no Partridges in a Pear Tree (sorry :$ couldn’t help myself) and since this is a down economy my peeps, none of the 12 items suggested between now and Sweet Baby Jesus’ Birthday will be over $100 buckaroos!!! So, let’s get started…here goes #1:

                                                                                                     
Love the concept of this necklace, dainty yet carries the strength of 100 well wishes and gold plating to boot! Nice!!!

Ciao for now :*

No comments:

Post a Comment